Hi...This blog will exclusively concentrate on Eye Lasik surgeries, especially in India. My personal experience on complete LASIK procedure, with its pros and cons are discussed here. You are also welcome to share your views. I m happy to assist you in your LASIK journey.

Thursday, May 21, 2015

I was searching for perfect lasik surgery that is fit both for my eye and my pocket. I visited many hospitals like maxivision, LV Prasad, Vasan eye care... Now i ll review these here:
1.Maxivision : The no.1 in lasik operations. First to introduce femto laser and having vast network in A.P. Though costly they have advanced equipment with professional staff. Blade lasik is available at many cities in A.P but blade less is at only hyderabad. The pre check up is normally free if u carry the add in news papers. Otherwise they charge from 1500-2500rs for this. Even if u dont have newspaper cutout, just pursue with local staff as they may assist u to get it done for free. The lasik charges varies from 20k to 2 lakhs. They may tempt you to go for advanced lasik but be sure to have second opinion on this. Coming to my case, first my pre- check up was done at dilshuknagar branch. They gave green signal as my eye cornea thickness is quite enough for any lasik. Later I went to main branch at begumpet for the operation. Before operation they have done some more tests  to evaluate our eye’s cornea thickness, cornea surface, pupil diameter, dryness, exact spectacle power etc. Unfortunately a ratio parameter (inner to outer bla..bla) is slightly more for me, which made me ineligible for lasik. They suggested me to go for ICL, in which an implant lens will be inserted in cornea. As its out of budget for me, I opted out.

2.LV Prasad: I went to vizag branch. The staff are not cordial. I heard about lot of re-lasik cases. Monthly twice they conduct lasik. Only one variety is available there. It costs you 29000.


Vasan eye care experience ll be in the next post

No comments:

Post a Comment